Returns and Exchanges
If a customer finds that the merchandise is wrong or damaged, the customer must contact our customer service department through our website to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within 7 days of receiving the goods. The Customer Service Department will respond to its customers via e-mail and issue you a RMA number and specific instructions for how to return your merchandise. There is a 30% (of original purchase price) restocking fee for all returns. Return fees are restocking fee + any domestic shipping if needed.
* You will be refunded for the item only, not the shipping and minus the restocking fee, only if your item is eligible for a refund.
Exchange fees are restocking fee + shipping if needed and International shipping costs back to the customers’ international address.
1. Pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging, if possible. Please include all paperwork, parts, and accessories. All items must be returned in good condition, to ensure credit.
2. Enclose a copy of the original packing slip with the item. Please keep a copy for your records. If you cannot send your packing slip, please include your order number, billing name, and address with the item(s).
3. Before sending your return shipment, please remove all extra labels from the outside of the package.
4. Send the return package to the given address when a RMA is obtained (unless your packing slip directs otherwise):
* All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
* It is recommended that you use Fedex, UPS or Insured Parcel Post for your return.
* Keep the Return Tracking Number for your return package to monitor delivery status.
* You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase within 30 days.
* Credit for gift returns will be issued to the original purchaser.
Our general Return Policy does not apply to all items. For a list of exceptions and instructions on returning these specialty items, please read our Return Exceptions Policy.