This is for a prepaid Fedex 2 Day Label to Bitmain Warranty and approved RMA Number
Bitmain will return the product to you free of charge as long as they find that the warranty is valid and the machine was not tampered with or overclocked.
See Bitmain Warranty for more details.
Our Bitmain Warranty Service takes care of the entire warranty process of getting your antminer fixed*.
How it Works?
We will email you a FedEx shipping label (prepaid) to the Bitmain Warranty Factory and include a RMA number from Bitmain.
You will then receive your antminer back in 1-2 weeks by FedEx 2 day shipping.
The following will void your warranty:
- Operating your Antminer in an environment that is not suitable (outdoors, in direct sunlight, in a room above 90 degrees)
Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Bitmain warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
- The following events will void the warranty:
- Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Bitmain first;
- Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
- Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
- Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
- For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Bitmain’s instructions.
- Bitmain will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
- If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to email@example.com within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX’s website.
- Bitmain does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
Please read Bitmain’s Terms & Conditions for a complete list of conditions and terms that apply to all orders.