Antminer S9 March 2018 Batch – 13.5 Th/s
The World’s Most Power-Efficient Bitcoin Miner
- A 90-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a Repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Bitmain’s website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Bitmain warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
- The following events will void the warranty:
- Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Bitmain first;
- Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
- Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
- Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
- For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Bitmain’s instructions.
- Bitmain will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
- If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX’s website.
- We do not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
Please check availability before placing your order. Prices are subject to change.