The World’s Most Power-Efficient Dash Miner
1. Specifications of the Antminer D3 are as follows:
a) Hash rate: 15 GH/s (Variation of ±5% is expected)
b) Power consumption: 1200W (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp).
c) Dimensions of the miner: 320*130*190mm
d) Hashing algorithm: X11
2. Please select the correct address for shipping before you submit your order because, for this batch, the shipping address cannot be changed after the order has been submitted.
3. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
4. Bitmain recommends use of the APW3++ PSU with the Antminer D3. One APW3++ PSU can not power more than one Antminer D3.
5.The shipping for this batch is expected to start on a first-order-first-ship basis after 21 November for orders that Bitmain has received full payment for.
6. We advise you to research and prepare in advance for the customs’ clearance in your country to avoid delays or unexpected costs.
7. All PCIe connectors on a hashing board need to be connected to the PSU for the hashboard to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
8. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCIe connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.
- A 90-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a Repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Bitmain’s website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Bitmain warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
- The following events will void the warranty:
- Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Bitmain first;
- Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
- Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
- Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
- For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Bitmain’s instructions.
- Bitmain will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
- If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX’s website.
- We do not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.